Scalp Micropigmentation in New York by Hairline Ink
Here at the Hairline Ink NYC Headquarters, we understand just how frustrating hair loss can be. Most available solutions are expensive, unreliable, or simply not very believable. Living and working in bustling New York City means constant interactions with people. Sadly, this means dealing with all the biases and prejudices that come along with them. Let’s face it, whether it’s job interviews, sales pitches, romance, or just day-to-day communications, it’s a fact that people treat you better when you look and feel your best. That’s why we made it our mission to help you get there.
Hairline Ink was created to offer a guaranteed solution to the hair loss problem, employing an innovative, reliable treatment called Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP). Scalp Micropigmentation is not just another unconvincing “solution” to hair loss — it’s the solution. Scalp Micropigmentation is guaranteed to leave you with a look that is indistinguishable from a natural hairline. Here at Hairline Ink, our mission is to help victims of hair loss defy hair loss and reinvent the way they look, resulting in a renewed sense of self-confidence and an improved quality of life overall.
What is Scalp Micropigmentation?
Scalp Micropigmentation (SMP) is a highly advanced method of cosmetic pigmentation. While similar to traditional tattooing, Scalp Micropigmentation is also unique in a variety of ways. SMP involves the use of highly specialized equipment and techniques to inject pigment into the scalp. Scalp Micropigmentation is an extremely intricate procedure with a guaranteed result. The quality of your treatment depends on two things: Using the most up-to-date equipment, and getting your treatment from the most skilled and experienced practitioners. At Hairline Ink, we use a special computer-controlled system, the most cutting-edge technology in the industry, to ensure you receive a consistent appearance across the head and completely flawless results. Each treatment is tailored to your exact skin color and type. As Hairline Ink was founded with the intention of being the leaders in the Scalp Micropigmentation industry, we only employ practitioners whose expertise is undeniable, with a record of proven results.
Significant Landmarks Nearby
Our office at 225 W 35th St. #201 New York, NY 10001, is located just a few blocks from the Hudson River, the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum, and Herald Square, an iconic site in the Macy’s Day Parade route.
Directions from Airports / Landmarks
Directions from LaGuardia Airport to Hairline Inc NY location at 225 W 35th St. #201 New York, NY 10001.
- Upon leaving LaGuardia Airport, head NorthWest
- Continue straight onto LaGuardia Access Rd
- Take the ramp on the left onto Grand Central Pkwy
- Merge onto Grand Central Pkwy
- Continue on Grand Central Pkwy.
- Take exit 4 for Interstate 278 W/Brooklyn-Queens Expressway W toward Staten Island
- Continue onto Brooklyn Queens Expy E
- Continue onto I-278 W/Brooklyn Queens Expy E
- Take exit 35 for I-495/L.I. Expy toward Midtown Tun/Eastern L.I./Greenpoint Ave
- Keep left to continue on Exit 35W, follow signs for Interstate 495 W/Midtown Tun/Manhattan and merge onto I-495 W *Partial toll road*
- Continue onto Queens Midtown Tunnel *Toll road*
- Continue onto I-495 W/Queens Midtown Tunnel
- Use the right 3 lanes to take the Downtown exit
- Keep left, follow signs for Crosstown/37th St/3 Ave and merge onto E 37th St
- Merge onto E 37th St
- Turn left onto 7th Ave/Fashion Ave
- Turn right at the 2nd cross street onto W 35th St
- Destination will be on the right
Walking Directions from Pennsylvania Station to Hairline Ink NY Location- 225 W 35th St. #201 New York, NY 10001
- Head southwest on Pennsylvania Plaza toward W 31st St
- Turn left onto W 31st St
- Turn left onto 7th Ave/Fashion Ave
- Turn left onto W 35th St
- Destination will be on the right.