Hairline Ink - Chicago
Scalp Micropigmentation in Chicago by Hairline Ink
Winnetka, IL 60093
Saturday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday: 7:30am – 5:30pm
Sunday: 7:30am – 5:30pm
custom hair needs
AS SEEN ON
WINNETKA – Hairline Ink, the nationwide leader in Scalp Micropigmentation, is thrilled to announce the growth of their talented team of All-Stars with the addition of a remarkably talented technician; Michal “Magic Mike” Muszynski. A native of Poland, Muszynski joins other world-renowned Hairline Ink artists in their efforts to change the lives of thousands of others. Scalp Micropigmentation has proven to be a remarkable answer for those who suffer from hair loss, allowing them to regain their self-confidence and sense of youth. When first seeing Mike’s remarkable, unmatched talent, the Hairline Ink officers knew they had to have him on their team.
Everyone deserves to look and feel their best. Don’t wait – click here to make an appointment at Hairline Ink today!
- Get on I-190 E
- Head southwest on I-190 W
- Take the exit toward Bessie Coleman Dr
- Use the right 2 lanes to turn right onto Bessie Coleman Dr
- Use the right lane to take the Interstate 190 ramp to Interstate 90/Chicago/Interstate 294
- Take I-90 E and I-94 W to Willow Rd in Northfield. Take exit 33B from I-94 W
- Merge onto I-190 E
- Keep left to continue on Exit 1A, follow signs for S River Rd and merge onto I-90 E
- Take exit 44A for Keeler Ave toward Irving Park Rd/IL-19
- Turn left onto N Keeler Ave
- Turn left onto the Interstate 90 W/Interstate 94 W ramp
- Merge onto I-90 W/I-94 W
- Keep right at the fork to continue on I-94 W, follow signs for Milwaukee/Interstate 94
- W/Edens Expressway
- Take exit 33B for Willow Road E
- Continue on Willow Rd. Drive to Green Bay Rd in Winnetka
- Merge onto Willow Rd
- Turn left onto Linden St
- Continue onto Green Bay Rd
- Destination will be on left.
- Head southwest on Pennsylvania Plaza toward W 31st St
- Turn left onto W 31st St
- Turn left onto 7th Ave/Fashion Ave
- Turn left onto W 35th St
- Destination will be on the right.
- Head west on Elm St toward Green Bay Rd
- Turn right onto Green Bay Rd
- Turn left onto Spruce St
- Turn right to arrive at your destination.
Real Stories from Real Clients
"An Incredible Experience"
"Visiting hairline ink was an incredible experience. My technician showed such compassion towards me from the moment we met. I believe that Hairline Ink is the best in the business and I'm glad that I found them. Please don't make the mistake of visiting an inferior company."
Mike - Chicago, IL
Hairline Ink is proud to
offer this helpful eBook.
Order Our FREE eBook
THE HAIR LOSS HANDBOOK
Whatever your circumstances may be, the entire team at Hairline Ink are passionate about helping individuals suffering from all forms of hair loss. Each member of our All-Star Team has personally dealt with hair loss / hair loss related confidence issues and eventually turned to Scalp Micropigmentation. Our goal- to help people suffering from any and all forms of hair loss to look and feel their absolute best.
We at Hairline Ink truly view our practitioners’ work as a form of art, and our talented technicians pour their passion into each and every client they work with. All of our practitioners not only preform SMP, but have also found SMP as the solution in their own lives. Having experienced hair loss themselves, our practitioners know just how emotional this issue is for individuals, and want you to know that we understand exactly what you’re going through.
Currently, Hairline Ink’s offices are located in three of the most iconic, historical cities in America; Chicago, Illinois, New York City, New York, and San Antonio, Texas.
Beyond the Ink, Vol 3:
Emotional SMP Treatment Reveal
Life with hair loss can be a very real struggle. In this video, our expert scalp micropigmentation artists at Hairline Ink & HLI client Harvey share with us the story of Harvey’s hair loss journey, from trying products like “Cabooki”, to constantly wearing hats in an attempt to cover up his hair loss, to the emotional tear-jerking reveal of his treatment with Hairline Ink.
19 Yr Old David’s Touching Story:
Alopecia Treatment With Scalp Micropigmentation
At age 3, Hairline Ink client David Hernandez was diagnosed with alopecia areata, a condition that causes hair loss, which progressed gradually throughout his life. Luckily for David, our hair loss experts at Hairline Ink were able to completely recreate his hairline + restore his self-confidence!
Hairline Ink Reviews & Testimonials
At Hairline Ink, we do our best to make sure that every client has an experience worth sharing. Just read what some of our clients are saying about their own results. A leap of faith is all it takes, and it starts with a simple phone call with one of our amazing Client Care Managers.
Ready to change your life?
Contact us today to learn more, get a FREE Quote, or schedule YOUR Consultation!