facebook-pixel
Feel Better Than Ever, Today!

Pregnancy and Hair Loss

When you’re pregnant, your body goes through many changes, including to the length, fullness, and thickness of your hair. If you are pregnant or were recently pregnant, your hair loss may be an unfortunate side effect of your pregnancy. Normally, about 90% of your hair is growing while the other 10% is in a resting […]


Top Three Natural Remedies for Hair Loss

Have you noticed more loose strands in the shower after you wash your hair? Do you find more hair in your comb or brush than you did before? Have you noticed bald spots or patches of hair that seem more sparse? If you answered yes to any of these questions, you may be a victim […]


The Best Procedural Treatments for Hair Loss

Until it happens to you, it’s hard to realize how emotionally and mentally damaging hair loss can be. Because hair is such a fundamental part of our self image, even losing small chunks can be traumatizing and can ruin our self-confidence forever. You may have tried everything to get your hair back – to no […]


Best Oral Medications for Hair Loss

If you are currently experiencing hair loss, you have likely exhausted every over-the-counter option. You may have bought all the creams and serums and have tried all the fad shampoos and conditioners, to no avail. You may feel frustrated or confused about the lack of results. You may feel like there is no other solution […]


Best Topical Medications for Hair Loss

Hair loss can be one of the hardest parts of getting older. We live in a “hair” culture, where the color, thickness, and style of our locks is a huge part of our self image. Hair loss, then, can be a very disorienting experience and can have a large impact on our self-worth and confidence. […]


The Hamilton-Norwood Scale

The Hamilton-Norwood Scale (also known as the Norwood Scale and the Norwood-Hamilton Scale) is used to measure the progression of hair loss associated with androgenic alopecia, or male pattern baldness. Though hair loss varies from person to person, there are a few identifiable stages that characterize this type of hair loss. Stage One Barely noticeable […]


Male vs. Female Hair Loss

People most often associate hair loss with men, when, in reality, women are just as susceptible to losing hair. There are actually many different causes and types of hair loss that plague society that are not in any way related to someone’s gender. In fact, men and women almost make up the same percent of […]


Thyroid Disease and Hair Loss

If you suffer from severe, prolonged hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism, there is a chance that you will experience hair loss because of your condition. Typically, a thyroid problem will result in hair loss across the entire scalp, rather than in specific sections, unlike other hair loss disorders. While this side effect may fade over time with […]


Is my hair loss temporary or permanent?

In the beginning stages, temporary and permanent hair loss are extremely similar. That’s why to determine the seriousness of your condition, you will often have to examine any changes in habits, diets, medication, or exercise that could be the cause. Hair, especially in later stages of life, can be finicky and relatively unpredictable, meaning any […]


Diabetes and Hair Loss

If you have diabetes, your body does not correctly produce insulin or use it effectively, resulting in a number of side effects. Because your body cannot correctly regulate insulin, sugar builds up in your bloodstream, which interrupts the function of several of the body’s systems – including the process linked to growing and keeping your […]

  • Ready to change your life?
  • Contact us today to learn more, get a FREE Quote, or schedule YOUR Consultation!